[Haskell-cafe] Announcement: Data.ISO3166_CountryCodes version 0.1

Jon Fairbairn jon.fairbairn at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 24 12:19:41 EDT 2010

Just uploaded to hackage.

Package providing datatype generated from the ISO3166 country code
list.

This was originally part of my Typeful HTMLs stuff, but I
thought it deserved a wider audience. I think anything that uses
country codes should use this datatype!

As this is my first attempt at using cabal and uploading to
hackage, expect errors and omissions.

In particular, as I didn't want it to depend on template
haskell, the build process generates the module's source file,
which means that that file shouldn't be in the tarball. Cabal
complains that it's missing if it's not there, so I created an
empty .hsc file to shut it up. I'm sure this is not the right
way, so I'd be glad to hear what is.

Jón Fairbairn                                 Jon.Fairbairn at cl.cam.ac.uk
http://www.chaos.org.uk/~jf/Stuff-I-dont-want.html  (updated 2009-01-31)