[Haskell-cafe] Bulk Synchronous Parallel

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Wed Apr 21 13:42:21 EDT 2010

You know, I looked into Erlang, and while it looks intriguing it isn't great for my purposes because I want to be able to call Fortran routines to do the heavy number-crunching, and Erlang doesn't have a good standard FFI like Haskell.

Also, I really don't want to use a dynamically typed language again if I can help it.  ;-)

Cheers,
Greg