[Haskell-cafe] newbie question how to pass data

Mujtaba Boori mujtaba.boori at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 00:45:31 EDT 2010

Thanks Dan. Great help

but my problem has not solved yet
This doesn't work for type ((Float -> Float)->Bool)

to make it easier ignore the rotation and suppose I want just multiplay with
whatever (x ,y) and return the result to this type ((Float -> Float)->Bool)

note this type is shorten and replace by t
Type Point = (Float, Float)
Type Bitmap = Point -> Bool

so the function type actually
func :: Bitmap -> Float -> Bitmap

I want to take Bitmap do some calculation on Bitmap  the return it
as Bitmap.

GHCi response for Dan method is this
    Couldn't match expected type `Bitmap'
           against inferred type `(a, b)'