[Haskell-cafe] newbie question how to pass data

Mujtaba Boori mujtaba.boori at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 13:05:33 EDT 2010

sorry

ok I am trying to make these calculation

func  (x,y) s dg  =((x*(cos dg) - y*(sin dg)),(x*(sin dg) - y*(cos dg)))

This work for type (Float -> Float)

but how can make it work with ((Float -> Float) -> Bool)

because my main function that I want use with.  it takes (Float,Float)
->Bool)  I need to return the same type ((Float,Float) ->Bool)  so it could
be used with other function.

--
Mujtaba Ali Alboori