[Haskell-cafe] ANN: scan-0.1.0.3, a Haskell style scanner

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Apr 19 11:51:49 EDT 2010

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, Christian Maeder wrote:

> Dear Haskell friends,
>
> I like to announce a Haskell style scanner at
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/scan

At first I thought it is a scanner (for whatever purpose) implemented in
Haskell style. No it checks whether a Haskell module follows a certain
style. - Nice idea and nice implementation!

> documented under http://projects.haskell.org/style-scanner/

The updated Haskell code might be written to a new file by default. Then I
can interactively transfer the corrections I like to the original code
using Kompare. I would also not use '-' as option. How would you extend
the set of options later, say for de-/selection of specific warnings?