[Haskell-cafe] hamming distance allocation

Arnoldo Muller arnoldomuller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:17:11 EDT 2010

The strings will not be longer than 30 characters.
I am doing sets of 2000  (total of 2000^2 distance computations)

I am expecting that all the operations will be lazyly performed but at some
point I get a memory error.

Most of the memory is being allocated for the hamming distance and I am
still unable to find the source of my memory leak.

Regards,

Arnoldo