[Haskell-cafe] Embedded funcional programming?

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:57:16 EDT 2010

Hi, all,

I've beeing working with some people who do programming for
wireless devices. 100% of their code uses C, and I would like to
show them nice things they could do with funcional programming
(not necessarily Haskell. I believe, say, Standard ML could be
also very nice.)

I'm new to this, so the only problems I see are finding a compiler
that targets the platform (ARM7, for instance, or others) and
uploading the compiled firmware to the device.

Do you think this can be a straightforward path?

Thanks,

Maurício