[Haskell-cafe] ghc package problem

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:31:29 EDT 2010

I've tried your suggestion, and with the --global flag it does work, but
only if I keep using the global flag, when I just install as user again same
thing happens. Maybe something's wrong with the user package conf.

Unfortunately installing as global requires admin rights and installs the
tools as admins only, so I don't really want to continue using it like that.