[Haskell-cafe] ghc package problem

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:13:45 EDT 2010

Well, when I try compiling using -package I get

$ ghc -package haskell-src-exts foo.hs
<command line>: cannot satisfy -package haskell-src-exts:
    haskell-src-exts-1.9.0-1e9f470ed15bddc8bf59f4d012a82687 is unusable due
to m
issing or recursive dependencies:
      cpphs-1.11-8a811b46491cae31a926d4e812ff29df
    (use -v for more information)

And even if I pass it cpphs it doesn't find it. Odd, I'll try Ben's
suggestion and if not I'll just reinstall everything