[Haskell-cafe] Ocaml for Haskellers tutorial

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:08:25 EDT 2010

>  forced to switch to Ocaml

That like saying that you broke up with Miss America and started going
out with the runner-up. Sucks to be you :)

I experimented with Ocaml for a little while and among other things I
found that technology stack that comes with GHC (compared to Ocaml) is
quite a bit nicer. It is much easier to deploy/install apps and
dependencies. And on the whole libraries seem to be a lot more mature
on the Haskell side.

Lazy/strict, modules/typeclasses aside this made a big difference to me.

-deech