[Haskell-cafe] ghc package problem

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:06:55 EDT 2010

I'm using cabal install,

$ ghc --make -O2 WinDll

WinDll\Lib\NativeMapping.hs:51:18:
    Could not find module `Language.Haskell.Exts':
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

Is the error message I get when I try to just compile it normally
While

$ ghc-pkg find-module "Language.Haskell.Exts"
C:/msys/1.0/local\lib\package.conf.d:

C:\Users\Phyx\AppData\Roaming\ghc\i386-mingw32-6.13.20100320\package.conf.d:
    haskell-src-exts-1.9.0

So it should be able to find it.

I'm using a snapshot of GHC 6.13

$ ghc -v
Glasgow Haskell Compiler, Version 6.13.20100320, for Haskell 98, stage 2 booted by GHC version 6.12.1

And

$ cabal -V
cabal-install version 0.9.0
using version 1.9.0 of the Cabal library

I know 6.13 isn't out yet, But don't think they touched the packaging part much.