[Haskell-cafe] Difficulties installing LLVM bindings

Aran Donohue aran.donohue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 22:18:33 EDT 2010

Thomas---The new Mac patches have been integrated in the version I'm using,
according to the darcs log.

Thanks Felipe---indeed, llvm-config is on the path.

Max---I had the same realization about config.log. I managed to get past it
by forcing the Haskell-LLVM build into 64-bit mode, but that led to new
problems with ghc-pkg.  I think we need to rebuild LLVM forcing 32-mode, but
I haven't yet found the results of this. I'd love to hear what you did if
you manage to get it going and compile programs.

Thanks,
Aran