[Haskell-cafe] GSoC Project: A Haddock + Pandoc documentation tool

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:30:22 EDT 2010

Just a FYI, there's currently an ongoing discussion in the web-devel mailing
list about the woeful state of documentation in the world of Haskell web
development, and Haskell in general. It seems like some good might come of
combining these two discussions as they both seem to be heading in a similar
direction. At the very least those of us not in both the web-devel and
haskell-cafe mailing lists might want to check the other one out.

-R. Kyle Murphy
--
Curiosity was framed, Ignorance killed the cat.