[Haskell-cafe] GSoC Project: A Haddock + Pandoc documentation tool

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Thu Apr 8 22:35:52 EDT 2010

On Apr 8, 2010, at 6:55 PM, ViaToR (Alvaro V.) wrote:

> I just finished writing my GSoC proposal ...
>
> The project is about creating a new documentation tool for Haskell projects,...

I've taken a brief look and this looks lovely. I'm currently deep at work on re-coding the Haddock backend to produce semantic XHTML rather than table-nested HTML. I'm pretty familiar now with the internals of the backends of Haddock and would be happy to help you.

General GSoC question: Would this be good time to offer to be a mentor? Do we have too many mentors or would it be useful for me to help out here? If so, do I need to register on the GSoC site today or tomorrow?

	- Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
IRC: mtnviewmark