[Haskell-cafe] ANN: darcsum.el 1.2 released

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Apr 8 14:41:45 EDT 2010

With Christian's blessing, I have taken over maintenance of darcsum and
would like to announce the 1.2 release:

darcs get http://joyful.com/repos/darcsum -t 1.2

darcsum is an occasionally fragile but tremendously useful emacs ui for
darcs. There is also vc-darcs.el, but I am quite productive with this
one. For a long time it has been hanging with certain of my repos, due
to unrecognised output from darcs; this release fixes all hangs I know
about.

There's plenty more in TODO so please send patches. Or, if there is a
more serious emacs hacker out there willing to be maintainer for at
least the next release, that would be great.

Thanks to Christian and the other committers for keeping this useful
tool alive.

-Simon