[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell.org re-design

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:58:46 EDT 2010

On 7 April 2010 11:53, Ben Millwood <haskell at benmachine.co.uk> wrote:
> I've never really trusted this argument - it's not required that the
> browser window occupy the entire screen, so why not let the user
> choose how wide they want their text?

Agreed; I hate websites/blogs/etc. that only take up a fraction of the
screen width (especially since I like to increase the font size to
make it more readable, which results in only having a few words per
line and quite often weird wrapping issues).  At least it's in the
centre though; this (which my brother worked on, which is why I know
about it) abomination for some reason has everything on the left of
the screen (some argument about how people might want to overlap their
browser window with a text editor, etc.; I dont' see why they don't
just shrink and move the browser window then):
http://www.arachnoserver.org/

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com