[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell.org re-design

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:22:33 EDT 2010

Ok, last revision for tonight:  http://i.imgur.com/d3ARq.png

I fixed the link-box hanging over and I made the logo a bit bigger
(60px, like currently on the Wiki)

Ivan, yes it's more like Slate Grey, no idea what it's called.  I have
set a maximum width on purpose so that it doesn't degrade too badly on
big screens.  It was 50em (50 x font size), now it's 55em;  For
one-column text 40em would be better (too long lines are hard to
read), but since it's a two-column layout, it's fine if it's wider.
I've seen a website that fluidly switches between 2 and 3-column
layout depending on how wide the window is (using CSS only) but I
suppose that's hard to get to work portably (well, IE).

--
Push the envelope.  Watch it bend.