[Haskell-cafe] Simple binary-protocol through network test

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Tue Apr 6 18:57:12 EDT 2010

Hmm, I am guessing it is more likely that the problem is that the I/O system changed from 6.10.4 to 6.12.1 somehow in a way that broke the package.  You could try turning off all buffering in the handle using hSetBuffering and seeing if that works.

Cheers,
Greg

>>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p28157883/Server.hs Server.hs