[Haskell-cafe] [haskell.org Google Summer of Code] Student Applications Due Friday!

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:46:23 EDT 2010

This is a friendly reminder that student applications for the summer of code
are due to Google by Friday, April 9th.

That is just *3 days* from now!

Keep in mind that while we've been tracking general interest in different
projects through the trac, the application doesn't count unless you submit
it to Google at

While all details of the application do not need to be finalized, as much of
the information from
as possible should probably be included in your application.

If you are stuck and having a hard time thinking of ideas, I highly
recommend the excellent guide that Don Stewart posted recently:

I'd also recommend taking a look through the trac at
to gauge interest.

Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

-Edward Kmett