[Haskell-cafe] Haskell JSON requests from your blog, roll your own Try Haskell!

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:43:48 EDT 2010

For those interested,

http://chrisdone.com/posts/2010-04-05-haskell-json-service-tryhaskell.html

I've updated the Haskell JSON service I whipped up a month ago and
made it much simpler, written some sample code for how to include this
in your blog or tutorials. It supports the JSONP way of making
requests, so you can use it from any domain. Thanks to that, Try
Haskell can now be run by anyone who has the HTML/JavaScript code and
an internet connection, which is nice. Lowers the barrier a bit for
people who'd like to write interactive tutorials but can't be bothered
messing around with FastCGI and a web server.

Don't worry about using it too much, it's on a Linode account with
200GB of bandwidth a month. AJAX requests really won't use that up. ;)

I hope someone uses it on a tutorial. *Hint hint* BONUS.

Hope you guys find it useful!