[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on Debian

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Mon Apr 5 11:25:13 EDT 2010

Am Montag 05 April 2010 17:19:35 schrieb Alex Rozenshteyn:
> Anyone?

"base" isn't listed among the build-depends of the executable, so the
obvious thing is to add base to the build-depends and see what happens then
(might also be necessary for some other packages).

I'm not sure whether iterating that strategy will get lambdabot to build or
it's too bit-rotted, so prepare to dive into the sources if you really want
it to build.