[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskellers hate GUIs!!

Andrzej Jaworski andrzej.himself at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:04:51 EDT 2010

aditya siram wrote:
> And a badly-designed DSL is also
> everybody's worst enemy.
> Also a traditional GUI is discoverable without a user-manual.

I am glad you mentioned that. Perhaps I did not emphasised enough that DSL shold be user-specific
knoledge discovery (bidirectionally)though transferable as skill.

GUI excells in repetitive tasks but once you try something new it is a drag. I know that computers
are and will mostly be used  for repetitive tasks but they are becoming gadgets in these roles.

-Andrzej