[Haskell-cafe] Announce: hothasktags

Luke Palmer lrpalmer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:46:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to draw attention to a little script I wrote.  I tend to use
qualified imports and short names like "new" and "filter".  This makes
hasktags pretty much useless, since it basically just guesses which
one to go to.  hothasktags is a reimplementation of hasktags that uses
haskell-src-exts to analyze the import structure to generate (scoped)
tags pointing to the right definition.  I'm pretty addicted to it,
since it provides the only functionality I miss from visual studio
:-).

VIm only for now, since I don't know if emacs tags format supports
scoped tags.  I am aware that it is not perfect -- patches and bug
reports welcome.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hothasktags

Luke