[Haskell-cafe] new focus for Happstack

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Thu Apr 1 11:24:54 EDT 2010

Although you are joking, I've said it before and I'll say it again: server-side web development is dead. Everything that can be pushed to the client will be. Which leaves the server mainly for low-level persistence, data analysis, and anything requiring security.

Static template-driven web frameworks are obsolete.

Regards,

John