[Haskell-cafe] OT: the format checker for ICFP 2010 papers, help!

Iustin Pop iusty at k1024.org
Thu Apr 1 05:21:02 EDT 2010

This is off-topic, apologies in advance, but I hope people here have
experience with this.

I submitted a paper for ICFP but the paper checker says: “Margins too
small: text block bigger than maximum 7in x 9in on pages 1–6 by 4–5% in
at least one dimension”.

Now, I've used the standard class file and template, didn't alter any of
the margins/columns spacing, my paper size is set to letter, and
pdflatex doesn't give me any overfull hboxes. Does anyone know why the
error happens in this case?

Also, if the format checker is available somewhere for download so that
I can pre-check my paper, that'd be great.

thanks,
iustin