[Haskell-cafe] Re: Strong duck typing / structural subtyping / type class aliases / ??? in Haskell

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:58:31 EDT 2009

Yes, the OOHaskell paper blew my mind too, but I still only understood half
of it when reading it for the second time (especially the mfix thing was
scary :-) Not giving up though ;-)
But I wander if the error messages you would get from GHC make it easy to
see what is going wrong. It would be great if a library author could somehow
customize error reporting too, although I have no idea if that is possible.