[Haskell-cafe] Cal, Clojure, Groovy, Haskell, OCaml, etc.

Hong Yang hyangfji at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:50:14 EDT 2009

Good libraries are not enough for a language to go beyond mere existence.
There must exist good documents, i.e., good tutorials, good books, and good
explanations and examples in the libraries, etc, that are easy for people to
learn and use. In my humble opinion, Haskell has a lot of libraries, but
most of them offer few examples of how to use the modules. In this regards,
Perl is much much better.