[Haskell-cafe] QuickCheck Questions

Yusaku Hashimoto nonowarn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:50:58 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Yusaku Hashimoto <nonowarn at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Do you think I wasted times? Have you ever tried PDD? And has it
>> worked? If you have experience with TDD, how do you think about PDD?
>>
>> If you have any answers in any questions above, please tell me them.
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Cheers
>> -nwn
>
> Here are some links from my Wikipedia article on QC which tout it:

Thanks for pointers. But I feel curious about in many QC examples
(especially RWH's in your pointers), if property is falsifiable, they
changes definition of the property, not implementation. And it annoys
me because it seemed to almost duplicate its implementation. Am I
misunderstanding?

Cheers
-nwn