[Haskell-cafe] Haddock and literate Haskell: annotations must bemarked as source?

Bayley, Alistair Alistair.Bayley at invesco.com
Fri Sep 25 04:02:07 EDT 2009

Doh. I forgot that little detail. You need cabal > 1.6.0.2, which unfortunately is the last released version. The current development one should do it (very easy to install with cabal :-).

Alistair
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is