[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Coq-Club] An encoding of parametricity in Agda

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:30:28 EDT 2009

Under parametricity, I mean the Reynolds Abstraction Theorem, from
which free theorems follow.
The encoding allows one to prove the theorem for any particular
function by implementing this function in terms of "relativized"
types.
The type of the relativized function is precisely an instance of
Reynolds theorem for it, and its implementation is a proof.

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Web IR developer, market.yandex.ru