[Haskell-cafe] accessible layout proposal?

Jimmy Hartzell jim at shareyourgifts.net
Wed Sep 23 01:31:48 EDT 2009

> Am Mittwoch 23 September 2009 04:06:11 schrieb Jimmy Hartzell:
>> Daniel Fischer wrote:
>> > Or, what I do:
>> >
>> > concat
>> >     [ "("
>> >     , str
>> >     , ")"
>> >     ]

You're right: my objections to this seem mostly to be matters of taste --
as I think about it, I find fewer and fewer practical reasons for
disliking it. I  still would prefer it if the proposal were implemented
(and I would modify it so brackets weren't mismatched), and I'm still
interested in implementing it, if only so I (and others) can do
programming projects both ways and see if it actually makes a big
difference.