[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 131 - September 19, 2009

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:11:04 EDT 2009

Ahh, I found the issue. I generated this on the 18th, the software
uploaded the hwn for me, the link it generates is to the date it was
generated on, not the date it was published on.

The appropriate link is

http://sequence.complete.org/hwn/20090919

In the future, I'll have to make sure to do the `make` on the date of
publication, but ATM I don't have access to the sequence.complete.org
to post the hwns myself. So I try to get the issue to Brent a day early.

It shouldn't happen again, thanks for catching it.

/Joe