[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Hs-Generics] how to automatically create and install documentations of a package?

Michael Shulman shulman at ugcs.caltech.edu
Sun Sep 20 01:33:33 EDT 2009

Gwern Branwen wrote:
> If you use cabal-install (as you should!), you can have it build
> haddocks by customizing ~/.cabal/config and adding:
>
> documentation: True

Is there a way to make it automatically update a single contents page
with links to the documentation of all installed packages?  I have been
doing this manually every time I cabal-install something, by running a
little shell script which looks through all the packages directories for
"html" directories and ".haddock" files and compiles them all into a
call to "haddock --gen-contents".

Mike