[Haskell-cafe] Re: Where can I find a non-fee-based version of Hudak's paper, "Conception, evolution, and application of functional programming languages"?

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 22:33:56 EDT 2009

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:55:19 -0700, John Melesky
<list at phaedrusdeinus.org> wrote:

>On 2009-09-17, at 1:41 AM, Benjamin L.Russell wrote:
>> Does anybody know where I can find a non-fee-based version of Paul
>> Hudak's paper, "Conception, evolution, and application of functional
>> programming languages" [1]?
>
>When in doubt, check citeseer.
>
>http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.83.6505

Thank you; although attempting a download from the referenced
"DOWNLOAD" site at
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=4185A586D773743C182087024049A81E?doi=10.1.1.83.6505&rep=rep1&type=url&i=0
resulted in the same error as before, I was still able to download a
cached copy from the referenced "CACHED" site at
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=4185A586D773743C182087024049A81E?doi=10.1.1.83.6505&rep=rep1&type=pdf;
that is a very useful service.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/