[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: levmar-0.2

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 05:35:25 EDT 2009

We like to announce a new release of the high-level
Levenberg-Marquardt library levmar:

* There's one new major feature: automatic calculation of the Jacobian
using automatic differentiation with Conal Elliott's vector-space

(Conal: would you like to take a quick look at the implementation and
see if I'm using vector-space the way it supposed to be used, thanks)

* Furthermore we made the type Model from LevMar more type-safe by replacing:

type Model m r = NFunction m r [r]

type Model m n r = NFunction m r (SizedList n r)

* Finally we did lot's of internal refactorings and updated the documentation.

Bas and Roel van Dijk