[Haskell-cafe] Announce: EnumMap-0.0.1

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:27:07 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 01:03:55PM -0400, John Van Enk wrote:
> > EnumMap silently passes this responsibility to the user, without even a note in the documentation.
>
> Like I've said, I made no modifications to the documentation other
> than replacing IntMap with EnumMap. Should the community show more
> interest in the EnumMap, such a change will show up in the docs.

I'm showing interest in EnumMap :).  I have some IntMap's that
provide no type safety about what is inserted and EnumMap solves
that problem as nicely as possible.

Right now I don't really care about the doumentation problems,
but I would like to see the SPECIALIZE and INLINE improvements,
when will there be a new version?

Thanks a lot!

--
Felipe.