[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: A Levenberg-Marquardt implementation

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 06:18:35 EDT 2009

В сообщении от Четверг 10 сентября 2009 17:21:40 автор Bas van Dijk написал:
> We like to announce the release of a Haskell binding to Manolis
> Lourakis's C levmar library

bindings-levmar fails to configure on debian  testing with following message:

 $ cabal install bindings-levmar
Resolving dependencies...
Configuring bindings-levmar-0.1...
cabal: The pkg-config package lapack is required but it could not be found.
bindings-levmar-0.1 failed during the configure step. The exception was:
exit: ExitFailure 1

Following lapack packages are installed
> ii  liblapack-dev                             3.2.1-1
> ii  liblapack3gf                              3.2.1-1

It seems that debian doesn't provide file `lapack.pc'. So pkg-config fails.