[Haskell-cafe] Re: Problem installing OpenGL

Seb skluft at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:24:21 EDT 2009

Think I've found the solution my self. If I download the packages and
make a small change in the .cabal-file everything seems to work fine
again.

All i had to do was replace "extra-libraries: GL" with "frameworks:
OpenGL". Not sure if this is the proper fix to make as I'm not any
good with cabal packages and how that works, but it worked for me.