[Haskell-cafe] hmatrix on os x

brian briand at aracnet.com
Thu Sep 10 02:21:34 EDT 2009

yep I had some trouble too, although interestingly less than on linux
pc.

can you provide some error messages and we can see if your problems
are the same one's I saw.

I think most of my problem involved the location of the libraries.

Also I think that you are really going to want to have fink installed.

Brian