[Haskell-cafe] problems with HOC install from svn

John Velman velman at cox.net
Tue Sep 8 22:54:08 EDT 2009

Thanks.  Now I do have libHSbinary-0.5.0.1.a in /usr/local/lib,
but apparently  not the dylib version.  Tomorrow I'll look further.
Perhaps there are some options to produce dylib libraries.  I've used
Haskell on Linux some time ago (but not Cabal), and have been Xcoding with
Objective C for a year or so now, but never tried this before.  I am
interested in HOC, but I've obviously got a lot to learn.

Thanks again,

John Velman