[Haskell-cafe] ANN: HStringTemplate 0.6.2
s.clover at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:49:59 EDT 2009
I haven't sent out a release announcement for HStringTemplate in some
time. In that time, there's been a host of new users, and consequently
a host of feature requests and bug reports. Among the relatively
* Simple quasiquotation.
* Proper unicode support (files are read in UTF-8, Data.Text templates
* Creation of groups from hierarchies of directories.
* Separators are applied within iterated template application.
* Chained iterated template application now occurs depthwise rather
* Encoding functions generalized from String -> String to (Stringable
a) => a -> a
* Trailing newlines stripped from templates.
* Initial newlines stripped after conditionals.
* Functions to check templates for proper parsing, and existence of
all necessary parameters and invoked templates.
Current version is, as always, on Hackage:
User-maintained documentation on the wiki:
Patches, bug reports, requests, and especially additional work on the
documentation always welcome.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe