[Haskell-cafe] Re: Snow Leopard breaks GHC

Brian Sniffen bts at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 4 11:30:52 EDT 2009

No, my ghci is now "exec
/Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework/Versions/610/usr/bin/ghc-6.10.4
-optc-m32 -opta-m32 -optl-m32 --interactive ${1+"$@"}" and I still see
the same result.  Also, I have switched to "--ld-options" instead of
"--ld-option," which appears to have been a typo---cabal and setup
never parsed it.

-Brian

--
Brian Sniffen