[Haskell-cafe] frag game - compilation fixes

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Thu Oct 29 05:08:39 EDT 2009

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:12:00 +0100, Phil Jones <jones.noamle at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've hacked through (senselessly) the various compilation errors (I think
> they were all related to GLfloat vs. Float, etc.)
>
> Frag now compiles and works, but I think I may have introduced some bugs
> (the weapon doesn't appear on the screen?)
>
> Unfortunately, I did the whole job on an unpacked cabal package from
> hackage, and also I've never used darcs. So here's the resulting package
> tree (excluding the big files). If anyone knows how to turn it into a
> darcs
> working copy and create a patch from it, please do!

There was something missing at line 137 in Render.hs, I changed:
           translate ((vector3' x y z) :: Vector3 GLdouble)
to:
           translate ((vector3' x (y + 30) z) :: Vector3 GLdouble)
I have attached the file.

After copying directory tga and file leveleg.bsp to frag-1.1.2b, I was
able to compile and install frag. However, when I try to run it, I get a
message that the entrypoint of procedure glutCreateWindow cannot be found
in glut32.dll. Does anyone a solution for this?

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
http://functor.bamikanarie.com