[Haskell-cafe] C headers in cabal dependencies

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:34:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've been using 'install-includes' in a package. I sometimes make
small changes to those include files, and I've seen that cabal
doesn't consider then dependencies, i.e., doesn't rebuild .hsc
files depending on then.

I'm not sure if this is an error, as parsing hsc2hs input may
not be cabal task. Anyway, I would like to suggest that files in
install-includes be considered dependencies and that files under
'includes' be also included when processing '.hsc' files.

Thanks. Best,
Maurício