[Haskell-cafe] Re: Libraries for Commercial Users

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:17:17 EDT 2009

Hello Colin,

Sunday, October 25, 2009, 7:59:54 PM, you wrote:

> developers, I would probably find it very difficult indeed to find
> another job as an Eiffel developer, so I would have to look elsewhere,

Haskell developers have another risk - they may be considered as
overqualified for doing usual business programming :)

job where knowledge of current technologies is more important than
high programming skills, may be less interesting (although better
paid), so such filter may be even a plus - it means that you will
never be invited to interview for a non-interesting job

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com