[Haskell-cafe] Newbie has trouble using QuickCheck

steenreem steen.reem at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:53:00 EDT 2009

Hello.

I have made a simple test.hs file that imports the module QuickCheck.
However, when I load this module in ghci, it says that the module QuickCheck
is not found. I have looked in my haskell platform folder and find the
folder "QuickCheck 1.2.0.0".

I also tried to :set -package QuickCheck.
This added QuickCheck to the list of loaded packages.
However when loading my test module it still says "Could not find module
QuickCheck".
Locations searched were "QuickCheck.hs" and "QuickCheck.lhs"

What's wrong?
Thanks,
Remy.