[Haskell-cafe] Is there in Haskell the eval function?

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:58:53 EDT 2009

You may also want to look at Dyre. It does dynamic recompilation of
source files. Depending on your application, hint may not be what you
need. Eg, if you're trying to build something like lambdabot's
interpreter, then Hint is probably on the right track, if you just
want to use Haskell-as-configuration file (a la xmonad), then Dyre is
probably a better (or at least easier, Hint can be evil...) choice

/Joe