[Haskell-cafe] Test cases for type inference

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:31:56 EDT 2009

Thanks Job & Martijn for the feedback.

I would like to write a type inferrer that is mostly Haskell 98 with
Trex row polymorphism extensions (a bit like CAL I guess).

That will certainly take a while because I'm also studying the theory
in my spare time.

So as soon as (or if) I have something working, I will need a larger
set of tests.

So Job, no need to do put any effort in preparing test sets, but I
highly appreciate your offer.

Cheers,
Peter