[Haskell-cafe] Re: systemtimmetypeable: Workaround for lack of deriveable data instance in either System.Time or Data.Time.

Ashley Yakeley ashley at semantic.org
Wed Oct 21 13:05:18 EDT 2009

Data.Fixed (in base) has been updated with Data instances in HEAD. When
that's released, I'll release time-extra that will contain Data
instances. I've got it all ready to go.

The reason Data instances are in time-extras is that the time library
must be Haskell 98, while Data instances require Rank2.

-- Ashley