[Haskell-cafe] x -> String

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:27:37 EDT 2009

GHCi can't show you functions can it? Unless you have a Show instance
for functions loaded. I think the basic answer is no, not even with
crazy unsafe stuff, because without the typeclass constraint GHC
doesn't know to pass around the secret dictionary containing the
methods that tell it how to show your data.